Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

Maysun reflection


What was your best moment in term one? Why?
my best moment is coming to school early and playing with my friends.



What was the most important thing you learnt?
doing the form with mr barks and doing my Ebook.



What subject do you do the best in this term and why?


my favorite subject is to do maths because i like doing maths work.


What subject do you do the best in this term and why?
my favorite subject is to do maths because i like doing maths work.



Did I manage my time wisely this term? How?

 e.g. finishing most tasks, working independently,
getting work on the conferencing doc.


Did I get Golden Time this much this term? Why or Why not?
i did not get golden time because i did not do all of my work.

What can I do differently next term to improve? Why?
i can do all of my Work and listen to the other  teachers

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺/10  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.