Pages

Friday 11 April 2014

Swimming

I love Swimming! This term I had 8 lessons with some amazing instructors. They taught me lots of skills, and my teaching is getting better and better.




When we got to the GI pools our teacher sent us to go and get changed into our togs. You need to have a shower to wash the wax off your hair before you get in the pool. When we got out of the shower we were shivering and shaking like snow flakes.








Our instructor told us to lie on our backs and do small fast kicks with our flutter board. When we were near the island we had to roll over to our stomach,and do arm circles. We put one hand on the flutter board and did brain goggle check. We had to do kicks like scissors.





On the last day of swimming we did relay races. we had our own teams they were Dolphins,sharks and whales. My legs felt exhausted when I did small fast kicks,all the way to my teammates. I felt relieved to get to my partners.




On the last day of swimming we did relay races. we had our own teams they were Dolphins,sharks and whales. My legs felt exhausted when I did small fast kicks,all the way to my teammates. I felt relieved to get to my partners.

Thanks Mr Burt for paying for professional coaches to teach us.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.