Pages

Thursday 4 July 2013

kelly Tarltons

Did you know that the year 5s and 6s went to Kelly Tarltons in mission bay. Its was very overjoyed that we were actually going to Kelly Tarltons. I was so thrilled that when we were there I jump off the bus we have to go in a group with one of the parent helpers. And I was with Maroroa Kishan and Trinity and me.


First we went through the spinning ice tornado. It made me so dizzy that i keeping
going side to side. next we went to scout hut it was full of olden days food and tools and his old furniture. Then I saw this hole on a table I put my hand through and It felt very chilly that it made my hand frozen.


next we went to the classroom when I got into the classroom i saw this lady name jenna. she was talking all about Scout base and amicar base that had shops and she talking about the king penguin that had lots of black baby feathers. The funny part that i liked about is when Liz and Junior dressed in a custom Liz was wearing the old antarctic close that robert falcon scott was wearing in the olden days. and Junior was wearing the new close that people are wearing now if they go to antarctica.



last we went to go research how antarctica animals. i was doing how fast can penguin go it said that  penguin can swim faster then a seal and i think that was pretty cool that penguin that can swim faster then a seal.


But it was time to go so all of the year 5s and 6s had to jump back on the bus when i got on i was thinking about if i went to Kelly Tarltons with my family. It will be fun next time if we go to Kelly Tarltons i will be so thrilled again.      


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.