Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Holiday Hightlight

The heavy ball speed down the lane. All the pins got knock over. STRIKE! On the 12th of October me and my family went bowling for my aunty and my uncle’s last day being at NZ. On my first turn I got me a heavy ball and I bowed the ball really strongly to the pins and got a strike.

after we finished that we went to laser strike to go in the dark and have a war. My name was The Law and there was different teams that had names, there were blue,red and green I was in the red team with my dad,cousins and my uncle, we were the winning team because of me, because I got 6000 points and the other had 3000, 4000 and 2000.


Then the game ended and I felt really good that I made my team win really easy and we had to go home and have some fish and chips for our lunch. I had a big fish,potato fritter, hot dog and a sausage with chips.

Then the next day we went to the airport at 5:oo in the morning and had some mcdonald's for breakfast. When it went to 5:30 they left and we said goodbye to them and see you next year uncle and aunty.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.