Pages

Friday 18 September 2015

What have ive been learning this week

What I have learnt this week is about how to measure angels. Mr Wiseman my maths teacher showed us and told us about how to measure angles and how do you solve is, see what one is the answer. Here is an tip how to solve a angle question, first you have two red lines that will be pointing out wards and you but the bottom one to zero and count in tens till the other arrow will be pointing to the ten and then you count the little ones and see what the ones are and if it like 45 degrees then that's the answer. So what I mean is that the bottom arrow was at zero and the top one was at 40 then I count in ones to add to the 40 and i got 5 so I did 40 + 5=45 so the whole angle is 45 degrees. Thats what I have learnt from Mr Wiseman and from the angles game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.